State Bank of India SBI PO Recruitment Form 2020
Date of Post: 15 Nov 2020 | 11:30 PM
Short Information about Job: – SBI Online Rgistration Form for the Post of Probationary Officer PO (2000 Post) Recruitment 2020 has been declared by State Bank of India (SBI). Interested applicants for the Recruitment Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
State Bank of India (SBI)
PO Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020
Notice No. : CRPD/PO/2020-21/12
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : Nov 14, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : Dec 04, 2020
- Last Date of Payment Exam Fee : Dec 04, 2020
- Pre Exams Date : Dec 31, 2020 to Jan 05, 2021
- Mains Exams Date : Jan 29, 2021
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 750
- SC, ST and PH(Divang) Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
Age Limit as on April 01, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 30 Years
- You should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Vacancy details: Total 2000 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST|
How to Apply Online
- State Bank of India SBI PO Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from Nov 14, 2020 to Dec 04, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about SBI Proabationary Officer Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.